Friday 16 February 2018

Help! Reviewers Wanted

Hi Readers and Listeners

I've now several books published and sales are taking off. Thank you, all of you who have bought a copy of one or more of my books.

They are also available as audiobooks. This is my personal favourite. I can listen anywhere, anytime in private, without anyone looking over my shoulder or reading the book cover or worse the text inside.

I was travelling into London by bus on one occasion and engrossed in my book. I was flicking the pages over in my own time when the guy sitting next to me muttered "Just a second". I looked up at him and he continued "good isn't it. But you read faster than me. Hang on a second". Luckily my stop was coming up soon, so I did wait and turned the page when he said. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from getting angry. Now I only read a book or paper if I'm sitting alone. But mainly I listen to audiobooks or the radio on my mobile.

Driving every day long distances was my life-style and I listened to a whole spectrum of different genre, most fictional but some biographies. These books saved me from boredom and entertained me. Since then I've been a strong advocate of listening. 

I've now narrated several of my books and these are just available on Audible.com. Sales are already picking up but I lack reviews. If you would like to listen FREE to one of my books then leave an honest review just let me know which book from the selection below and whether you are on Audible.com or Audible.co.uk.



Hit and Run No Escape the story of a young woman who is knocked down by a hit and run driver. He calls for an ambulance and finishes up accompanying the girl to hospital, then he takes her to his home to recover. This hot and steamy story will have you wanting more.

Send an e-mail to ask@jimmasters.co.uk saying whether you want an Audible.com or audible.co.uk FREE PROMOTIONAL VOUCHER and I will send one to you. Mention HIT AND RUN in your e-mail. There are very limited quantities to send that e-mail now.

Artist Alfie Trains his Young Model is about a young waitress in the local coffee shop who wants a portrait painting for her mum but can't afford Afie's fees. They come to an arrangement that leads to some erotic arousing action.

Send an e-mail to ask@jimmasters.co.uk saying whether you want an Audible.com or audible.co.uk FREE PROMOTIONAL VOUCHER and I will send one to you. Mention ARTIST ALFIE in your e-mail. There are very limited quantities to send that e-mail now.

This is an opportunity to become a regular reviewer and get free copies of all future audiobooks from the Jim Masters stable. Do it now.

THis is adult material so please only apply if you are 18 or older.

good listening

Jim Masters


No comments:

Post a Comment