Thursday 8 February 2018

And the Livin is Easy Hot Erotica

Hi Readers and listeners

A treat for you today. The first erotic story I wrote over a year now. Since then I've re-written parts and added a whole section. I hope you enjoy reading and listening as much as I did writing and narrating. 
   It's short and sweet, less than an hour. And you can listen discreetly on your mobile device whist travelling to work. It'll wake you up and stimulate your feelings. I've already had some good feedback. When I published the short original version these were some of the comments.

 I.V.Wow...Ya wouldn't believe it if I told ya...giggles...Very erotic and saucy hot...smile

CB - Ah, great ending and scorching sex throughout!

TR - Oh I think you got your moneys worth. well done, neat story


W315 - awesome story I think I might pick up hitch hikers again



Click here for the book or audio

Here is an excerpt. The action gets really hot and steamy. You will love it.
   My name is Jim and I’m 47 years old. Divorced. No kids. Great Job. Money in the bank and in my back pocket. Don’t know if I’m good looking. I certainly look after myself and date plenty of girls: they seem to think I’m ok. I don’t think it’s just the money. Today I’m off the coast. Seen a nice little cruiser that I might buy. Always liked the sea and a small cabin cruiser that I could live on overnight and weekends would be great. Across to France too? I needed something big enough to take my motor-bike too.
   I’d come off the main road. I was having fun on this relatively quiet straight road away from urbanisation. Then this girl had just pushed her case out in the middle of the road and here we were.
   My thoughts turned to the girl. Good looker. Legs that seemed to go on forever. First thing I noticed as I got out of the car. Probably the last thing I saw as I braked. Slim shapely tanned legs. Her omg so short denim shorts were traditionally ripped and held up with a brown leather belt matching her open toes sandals. They looked expensive in direct contrast to her brown ancient, well-worn and tatty suitcase. It looked incongruous against her general appearance. She was fit.
   Click on the Logo
   


Sign up at the top of the page on the left for forthcoming erotic stories. Get hot and bothered with these turn-on books and there will be some free stories coming along too

Good Listening and reading

Jim Masters





No comments:

Post a Comment