Tuesday 12 June 2018

Carrie at the Club Eros

Hi My Lovelies

New Story for you Carrie at Club Eros


This is highly descriptive adult content. Stay away if you are under 18 or will be offended by this material. Carrie keeps a diary, a very personal diary. A diary of her erotic experiences. She said that one day she would make her diary into a book but it's so hot that it might self-ignite! 
This is the latest entries . . . Then he came to the point. “Look Carrie. I really enjoyed last week. You were just perfect. I belong to a Club
that you might be interested in joining. Or at least come along as my guest. The other guys don’t know about this and that’s the way I like it. We all have secrets” “I don’t know” I replied “Tell me some more. Why would I be interested? And why do you want to take me? You must know dozens of girls who’d enjoy a night out with you.” “Well!” Tim started and hesitated. “It’s an upmarket erotic club. You know. Sex with other couples who like something a bit more scintillating. I’d like to take you as my partner. I’ve taken other girls but they’ve been hopeless. Either not able to talk to other people or perhaps too embarrassed. I like you. You are polite and you talked to us at dinner. Remember? You were just nice. And you are really sexy. Actually I really like you.” I looked at him. I liked the idea but did he think I was on the game! Did he think I just had sex for money. Sometimes I did but it had to be my choice, at the right price. You should read the rest for a hot and steamy mind experience.

The Club is for swingers on the night Carrie visits and it turns out to be a swinging night.
 Once initiated all members of Club Eros have this tattoo. Watch those bikini clad girls on the beach for this. Are they members?


Click here to read it on Amazon

Click here to read on Kindle 

Click here to listen on Audible

You are going to love it. The sequel about Carrie's initiation follows soon. Watch out for it.

Thank you for reading my post my Lovelies

love and many kisses

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment